As a member of the ECPAT Board of Directors, it was an honor to speak on this panel, and continue our ongoing commitment to ending the trafficking of young women and girls," comments Day.
What does EICYAC stand for?
EICYAC stands for ECPAT (End Child Prostitution, Child Pornography and Trafficking of Children for Sexual Purposes) International Child and Youth Advisory Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Euglycemic Insulin Clamp Technique (neuroscience)
- Externally Derived Isovolumic Contraction Time (atrial fibrillation)
- European Information and Communication Technology Association (lobbying; Brussels, Belgium)
- Ethiopian Information and Communication Technology Development Agency
- Electronic Intensive Care Unit
- Electronic Idle Control Valve (automotive)
- Europe Immo Conseil Voisins (French: Europe Neighbors Realty Board)
- Emergency Individual Cell Voltage Monitoring System
- Equivalent Ionic Core Virtual Orbital Model
- Edinburgh International Centre for World Spiritualities (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Earliest Induction Date
- Earned Income Disregard
- Ecological Interface Design
- Ed Is Dead (Pixies song)
- Education and Information Division
- Egg Infective Dose (testing viruses in embryonated fertilized chicken eggs)
- Electrically Initiated Device (US DoD)
- Electron Impact Desorption
- Electron Induced Dissociation (mass spectrometry)
- Electronic Identification
Samples in periodicals archive:
The authors put forth general knowledge about the commercial sexual exploitation of children (rather than discussing all the research about it) and provide examples based on the perspective and operations of the organization ECPAT (End Child Prostitution, Child Pornography and Trafficking in Children for Sexual Purposes) Sweden.
Christine Beddoe, director of ECPAT UK which raises awareness of child trafficking, said: "It is a big problem in Then situation could also lead to a rise in child-smuggling, children's campaigners warned.
Beddoe, director of anti-child slavery charity ECPAT UK, told a conference on child trafficking there had been an "explosion" of such factories, with crime gangs here working with south-east Asian criminal networks.
36 from each purchase donated to child protection charity ECPAT.
Christine Beddoe, director of child protection agency ECPAT UK, said: "We would like to see the police and CPS working with their Cambodian counterparts to identify what legal measures could be used to bring Leach back to the UK and tried in a British court if that is what the Cambodians want.
A research has shown that organ trafficking has been going on in the Philippines despite the ban recently imposed by the health department on foreigners getting organs from non-relatives, said the Philippines Against Child Trafficking (PACT) and ECPAT Philippines.
45 of the pounds 5 goes to the charity ECPAT, who help stop the trafficking and sexual exploitation of children around the world.