html About the Dystonia Medical Research Foundation: Founded in 1976, the Dystonia Medical Research Foundation (DMRF) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to serving people with dystonia and their families.
What does DMRF stand for?
DMRF stands for Dystonia Medical Research Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DMRF
We have 1 other meaning of DMRF in our Acronym Attic
- Data Modeling and Relational Database Design
- Department of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities (Ohio)
- Degeneración Macular Relacionada con la Edad (Spanish: Age-Related Macular Degeneration)
- Division of Mine Reclamation and Enforcement
- Defense Market Research Executive Notes
- District Military and Registration Enlistment Office (Armenia)
- Dalhousie Medical Research Foundation (Canada)
- Decani Monastery Relief Fund (Boise, ID)
- Differential Markov Random Field (graphical model)
- Dual-Mode Ring Filter
- Distant Metastatic Relapse-Free Survival
- Data Management Research Group (Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory)
- Density Matrix Renormalizaton Group
- Digital Media Research Group (UK)
- Direct Marketing Resources Group (Raleigh, NC)
- Distributed Multimedia Research Group (Lancaster University; UK)
- Dry Materials Receiving and Handling Facility
- Danish Meat Research Institute (est. 1954; Denmark)
- Date Material Required Increasing Urgency
- Defence Medical Research Institute (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She has become a strong, vocal advocate for the Dystonia Medical Research Foundation, traveling to Washington, D.
DynaVox Systems Dystonia Medical Research Foundation Easter Seals EP (Exceptional Parent) Epilepsy Foundation Family C.
Partnership with Dystonia Medical Research Foundation will advance physician education in dystonia diagnosis and treatment BASKING RIDGE, N.
We are so pleased that CMS granted a permanent product-specific code for XEOMIN," said Janet Hieshetter, Executive Director of the Dystonia Medical Research Foundation (DMRF).
Since its founding in 1976, the Dystonia Medical Research Foundation has been a family organization.
Dystonia Medical Research Foundation (DMRF) - Chicago, Ill.
The Dystonia Medical Research Foundation (DMRF) recognized Dunn and Delise for their efforts to promote greater public awareness of dystonia, a neurological disease.