The editors (three of whom are associated with the Laboratoir Dynamique Du Langage, U.
What does DDL stand for?
DDL stands for Dynamique du Langage (French: Dynamics of Language)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DDL
We have 102 other meanings of DDL in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Drive Laser Printer
- Direct Drive Linear (motor)
- Disegno di Legge (Italian: Drawing of Law)
- Dispersive Delay Line
- Display Directory List
- Document Definition Language
- Document Description Language
- Document Distribution List
- Donald's Dream Land (Donald Duck)
- Drop-Down List (user interface)
- Deep Draft Lubricant Association (est. 1996)
- Deferred Deposit Loan Act (Colorado)
- Demain, dès l'Aube (French: Tomorrow at Dawn)
- Deputy Director of Legal Aid (Hong Kong)
- Direct Drive Linear Actuation/Actuator
- Disposition, Development and Loan Agreement (housing)
- Drug Dealer Liability Act (state legislation)
- Disability Discrimination Law Advocacy Service (Australia)
- Drop Down List Box
- Daejeon de La Cuba (Daejeon, South Korea amateur soccer club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The participants were MIT Lincoln Laboratory, the OGI School of Science and Engineering of the Oregon Health & Science University working in collaboration with the Institute of Acoustics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the Speech Research Lab of Queensland University of Technology, R523 (DoD), the Department of Electrical Engineering of the University of Washington, and a collaboration of the Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse and the Laboratoire Dynamique du Langage (Lyon).