The Joint Special Operations University at Hurlburt Field hosts the Air Force's shorter version of this course called Dynamics of International Terrorism.
What does DIT stand for?
DIT stands for Dynamics of International Terrorism (course)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DIT
We have 124 other meanings of DIT in our Acronym Attic
- Disability Insurance Trust
- Divemaster in Training (rescue diving)
- Division Internationale du Travail (French: International Division of Labor)
- Documentation, Information and Training
- Documentation/Information Transmittal
- Dual Income Tax
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- Due In Transfer
- Dynamic Integrated Test
- Dynamic Internet Technology (est. 2001)
- Darwin Information Typing Architecture
- Defense Investigators Training Accreditation
- Diploma of International Technical Analysis
- Distributed Information Technology Architecture (Sprint)
- Division of Information Technology Acquisition (US NIH)
- Drummond Island Tourism Association (Michigan)
- Department of Industry, Technology, and Commerce
- Directional Tactics
- Disaster Training Curriculum (various organizations)
- Distribution de Tout Accessoire de Chauffage (French: Distribution of Heating Accessories)
Samples in periodicals archive:
62mm), NSN 1005-PSVD, had been seized from Iraq and forwarded to the SOS for use in familiarization training in the Dynamics of International Terrorism Course.