This way, AbinitioDGA does not only contain the GW physics of screened exchange and the strong local correlations of dynamical mean field theory but also non-local correlations beyond on all length scales.
What does DMFT stand for?
DMFT stands for Dynamical Mean Field Theory (condensed matter theory)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DMFT
We have 12 other meanings of DMFT in our Acronym Attic
- Delta Marsh Field Station (University of Manitoba; Canada)
- Des Moines Flying Service (aircraft dealer; est. 1939; Des Moines, IA)
- Dipole Magnet Flow Sorter
- Director Military Family Services (Canada)
- Distant Metastasis-Free Survival
- Digital Magnitude Filter and Self-Discharge Rate (gas gauge battery)
- Disaster Management and Food Security Sector (Ethiopia)
- Decayed/Missing/Filled Teeth (dentistry)
- Density Matrix Functional Theory (quantum chemistry)
- Doctorate of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Deutscher Modellflieger Verband (German: German Model Airplane Association)
- Digital Media Effects
- Combined Dose and Geometry Correction (lithography)
- Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft (Daimler Motor Company)
- Dar Mustafa Group, LLC (Jordan; marketing)
- Dark Magician Girl (Yu-Gi-Oh! card)
- Dark Matter Gun (gaming, Quake 4)
- Data Management Group, Inc.
- Daytona Motorsports Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Solving the 2-D Hubbard model In the 1990s, one of the Center's team members, Mark Jarrell of the University of Cincinnati, finally began to break this deadlock with the development of dynamical cluster approximation (DCA), an extension of dynamical mean field theory to systematically include non-local correlations.
Scientific Background of Dynamical Mean Field Theory During the past century, remarkable advances in technology have often followed the development of new materials with useful properties.