In a recent review of the dynamic and static caching capabilities built into Oracle9i Application Server, eWeek Labs found it could increase the number of dynamic Web page generation requests per second by nearly 30 times.
What does DWP stand for?
DWP stands for Dynamic Web Page (Big Planet product)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DWP
We have 70 other meanings of DWP in our Acronym Attic
- Division of Water and Power
- Dominant Wave Period (weather)
- Draft Working Paper
- Drinking Water Program
- Drinking Water Protection
- Dritte Welt Partner (German: Third World Partners)
- Driving While Phoning
- Dutch Web Promotion (Netherlands)
- Dynamic Wavelength Provisioning
- Dynamic Weapon Pricing (gamin, Counter-Strike: Source)
- Dangerous Waste Permit Application
- Dead With Paramedic Assistance
- Deepwater Ports Act of 1974 (more commonly seen as DPA)
- Died With Paramedic Assist
- Diffuse Water Pollution from Agriculture (UK)
- Dividend Withholding Payment Account (New Zealand)
- Drinking Water Protected Area (various locations)
- Davis Water Polo Club (Davis, CA)
- Digital Wave Particle Correlator (physics)
- Drinking Water Protection Criteria (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Driving the development of fast data delivery services As more Web sites are created using dynamic Web pages to serve their content, the Internet's ability to deliver that content in real time is decreasing.
Our previous search engine could not index our dynamic web page content, and the cost of many others was beyond our budget.
0 and those who are primarily interested in producing dynamic Web pages using WebForms.
Wicket splits the creation of dynamic Web pages into a design domain and a code domain.
And it goes far beyond just presentations, allowing users to create dynamic Web pages, interactive PDFs and powerful, Excel dashboards with 'what if' capabilities.
The 2-day course will offer participants the opportunity to gain experience in producing dynamic Web pages through extensive exercises led by an expert instructor.
PHP, a widely used server-side scripting language used to create dynamic Web pages, is especially suited for Web development since it can be easily embedded into HTML.