The new HP Dynamic Virtual Private Network (DVPN) enables the automation of secure network connectivity to any location.
What does DVPN stand for?
DVPN stands for Dynamic Virtual Private Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DVPN
- De Vries Projekt Design (Dutch: De Vries Project Design; building materials company)
- Dry Vapor Pressure Equivalent
- Delaware Valley Packaging Group (Bensalem, PA)
- Dziga Vertov Performance Group (est. 1991)
- Deutschen Vertriebs Performance Index (German: German Distribution Performance Index)
- Diagnostic de Votre Patrimoine Immobilier (French: Diagnosing Your Heritage Property)
- Distributed Vulnerability Patch Management
- Delaware Valley Pain Management Center (Bala Cynwyd, PA)
- Dialup Virtual Private Network
- Delaware Valley Philharmonic Orchestra (est. 1954)
- Domestic Violence Project Officer
- Domestic Violence Protective Order
- Dalsi Vzdelavani Pedagogickych Pracovniku (Czech: Further Education of Teachers)
- Digital Video Post Production (degree; New Zealand)
- Dimensional Vector Packing Problem
- Dodge Viper Performance Portfolio (car book)
- Domestic Violence Prevention Program (various locations)
- Domestic Violence Probation Project (UK)
- Director/Vice President of Quality
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the center of the company's approach is the empowering concept of Dynamic Virtual Private Networks -- innovative Internet-based telecommunications supported by leading-edge capabilities in infrastructure access, the infrastructure backbone and mobile multimedia.
PFN's intelligent network communications infrastructure transforms the Internet into a trusted, dynamic virtual private network to conduct e-business without the cost, time and administrative burden of replacing existing network infrastructures.