Both the Dynamic Invocation and the Dynamic Skeleton Interfaces are discussed.
What does DSI stand for?
DSI stands for Dynamic Skeleton Interface (CORBA server-side API)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DSI
We have 371 other meanings of DSI in our Acronym Attic
- Dotation Spéciale pour le Logement des Instituteurs (French: Special Allocation for Housing for Teachers)
- Download Server Initiate Control Message
- Driver Style Identifier
- Drought Severity Index
- Dry Sorbent Injection
- Du Sordet Immobilier (French real estate firm)
- Dual Sensory Impairment(s)
- Dual Sequential Ignition (Honda automotive engine technology)
- Dual Stage Inflator (air bag)
- Dutch Securities Institute
- Dynamic Solutions International (Englewood, CO)
- Dynamic Systems Initiative (Microsoft)
- Dysfunction in Sensory Integration
- DYWIDAG Systems International
- Dell System Inventory Agent (software)
- Detroit School of Industrial Arts (Michigan)
- Deutsche Schulen Im Ausland (German: German Schools Abroad)
- Directory Service Infrastructure Administration
- Division of State Internal Audit
- Donald Sangster International Airport (Jamaica)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ORB also contains the Portable Object Adapter, the Internet InterOrb Protocol (IIOP), the Dynamic Invocation Interfaces, and the Dynamic Skeleton Interfaces.
0 with Browser -- Dynamic Invocation Interface -- Dynamic Skeleton Interface -- Interoperability Protocols Additionally, PowerBroker delivers CORBA Services including: -- Lifecycle -- Persistence -- Events -- Naming -- Externalization The PowerBroker CORBA implementation is an extension of Expersoft's XShell 3.