YPRES, Belgium, February 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Melexis launches the MLX75411 "Avocet" High Dynamic Range image sensor.
What does DR stand for?
DR stands for Dynamic Range
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DR
We have 90 other meanings of DR in our Acronym Attic
- Drifting (METAR descriptor)
- Drilling Reservist
- Driver Release (UPS, leaving a pkg without a signature)
- Dropper (virus scanners)
- Drudge Report
- Dubinin/Radushkevich (equation)
- Dynamic Reconfiguration
- Dynamic Replenishment
- Dynamic Representation (software engineering)
- The Dragon Riders (gaming)
- Doktor der Ingenieurwissenschaften (German Engineering Doctorate Degree)
- Julius Erving (NBA player)
- Doctor Medicinae
- Devenir Revenir Monter Rester Sortir Venir Aller Naître Descendre Entrer Retourner Tomber Rentrer Arriver Mourir Partir (mnemonic for French verbs using the verb Être in the past tense)
- Dr Pepper
- Dead Reckoning Position (navigation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Almost immediately after Metallica released its much anticipated ninth studio album, Death Magnetic a couple weeks back, complaints began popping up all over fan forums that it was too loud, too compressed, too tinny—too lacking in dynamic range.
Conventional power limiters would increase the insertion loss or significantly reduce the dynamic range of the system, thereby compromising the advantages of using superconducting components.
The result is a high signal-to-noise ratio that, in the case of CDs, means a much wider dynamic range -- the difference between loud music and clearly heard, noise-free soft music.
The leading edge RF performance of Sirenza's receiver IC along with it low power consumption and wide dynamic range make it ideal for portable satellite radio applications.
The ENA provides exceptional performance with industry-leading dynamic range (123 dB), trace noise (0.
One is increased dynamic range from the Super CCD SR double pixel technology (6.
The market has struggled to meet the timing, sensitivity, overload and dynamic range requirements of GPON while at the same time maintaining a manufacturable solution that will function at end-of-life.