A Dynamic Radar Cruise Control feature is also available.
What does DRCC stand for?
DRCC stands for Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (automobile feature)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DRCC
We have 45 other meanings of DRCC in our Acronym Attic
- Dutch Reformed Church in Botswana
- Dominion Rabbit and Cavy Breeders Association (Canada)
- Del Rio Country Club (Modesto, CA)
- Delaware River City Corp. (Philadelphia, PA)
- Deployment Recovery Counseling Center (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Deployment Redeployment Coordination Cell
- Directors Rights Collective of Canada (est. 1998)
- Document Receipt and Control Center (student financial aid)
- Document Release and Change Coordination
- Dulles Regional Chamber of Commerce (Herndon, VA)
- Division of Resources, Centers, and Community Activities (National Cancer Institute)
- Dominican Republic Call Center Association
- Dandenong Ranges Community Cultural Centre (Australia)
- Darlington Radio Controlled Car Club (UK)
- Detroit Radio Control Car Club (Michigan)
- Direction Régionale de la Concurrence de la Consommation et de la Répression des Fraudes (French: Regional Directorate for Competition, Consumer Affairs and Fraud Control)
- Digital Remote Control Camera System
- Département à la Recherche Clinique et Développement (French: Department of Clinical Research and Development)
- Diet-Related Chronic Disease (nutrition)
- Dixon Resource Conservation District (Dixon, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Dynamic Radar Cruise Control feature is also available that helps reduce the driver's workload, while a pre-collision system helps mitigate the effects of vehicle impact.
It will be a part of the vehicle's Technology package, which also includes Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High beams and a Pre-Collision System.
This new fourth generation machine boasts of many Eoe1/4Y[pounds sterling]FirstEoe1/4aosEoe1/4ao like Multi Terrain Select as a Worlds First, Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System as First in the Medium 4 WD segment, Crawl control and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control as First in its class.
Dynamic radar cruise control, which includes lane keep assist and a pre-collision system, is also available as an option.
the sensor can detect hydrocarbons and closes the recirculating door quicker than is likely to be done manually) to an optional dynamic radar cruise control system (that uses a milliwave radar phased antenna in the grille behind the Lexus logo).
[currency]Like its front-drive kin, this even-more capable Sienna offers easily reconfigurable room for seven or eight, loads of standards and the choice of adding a passenger-pleasing Dual-View Entertainment Center on the XLE/LTD models as well as a Navigation Package and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control on the primo LTD variant.
The two safety systems include Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, which keeps passengers out of trouble, and Pre-Crash, which only operates when a collision is imminent.