Dynamic performance control is a standard feature in all versions of the BMW X6 as an element of the intelligent all-wheel drive system xDrive.
What does DPC stand for?
DPC stands for Dynamic Performance Control (vehicle control system)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DPC
We have 463 other meanings of DPC in our Acronym Attic
- Dreux Poker Club (France)
- Driftless Pony Club (band)
- Drug Policy Commission (UK)
- Dual Power Converters
- Dubbo Presbyterian Church (Australia)
- Dublin Port Company (Ireland)
- Due Process Clause
- Duodeno-Pancreatectomie (French: Pancreaticoduodenectomy; surgery)
- Duplex Controller
- Dutch Power Cows
- Dynamic Power Control
- Drug Price Competition and Patent Term Restoration Act of 1984
- Deleted in Pancreatic Cancer 4
- Democratic Party Committee Abroad
- Diabetes Prevention and Control Alliance
- Dialyse Péritonéale Continue Ambulatoire (French: Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis)
- Direcção Provincial de Coordenação Ambiental
- Director(ate) of Personnel & Community Activities
- Displaced Phase Center Antenna
- Displaced Phase Center Array
Samples in periodicals archive:
The X6 M and X5 M are produced by BMW M GmbH, combining BMW xDrive and Dynamic Performance Control.
On top of the existing xDrive 4WD system, comes Dynamic Performance Control, Dynamic Stability Control Plus and M Dynamic Mode.
Transmitting the power to the road is a new six-speed M Sport Automatic transmission plus BMW's xDrive fourwheel drive system and Dynamic Performance Control.
Summary: FVC, a leading value added distributor (VAD) of global networking and security products in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), has signed an agreement to distribute Streamcore's solutions which provide visibility and dynamic performance control to manage application, VoIP and video delivery over the wide area network (WAN).
com (Staff) FVC has signed an agreement to distribute Streamcore's solutions which provide visibility and dynamic performance control to manage application, VoIP and video delivery over the wide area network (WAN).
As with the already popular BMW X6 xDrive35i, the BMW X6 xDrive50i comes equipped as standard with BMW's intelligent xDrive all-wheel drive technology and Dynamic Performance Control for agility, stability, precision and traction in any driving situation.
And it's largely down to a Dynamic Performance Control set-up that boosts the stability from BMW's xDrive 4x4 system by splitting torque between both the front and rear axles and left and right wheels.