The StrikeIron Web Services Developer Kit for Java accelerates application development and lowers costs by taking advantage of StrikeIron's Web Services Dynamic Object Technology (WSDOT).
What does DOT stand for?
DOT stands for Dynamic Object Technology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DOT
We have 201 other meanings of DOT in our Acronym Attic
- Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate
- Distributed Object Technology
- Distribution Oriented Technologies (Jordan, Amman)
- Division of Transportation (various locations)
- Division Officer Training
- Document Template (filename extension for Microsoft Word template)
- Dose Optimized Thermotherapy
- Druid of the Talon (video game character)
- Duration Of Therapy
- Dutch Open Telescope
- Dynamic Overclocking Technology
- Digital Opportunity Task Force
- Director Of Operational Test & Evaluation (OSD)
- Department of Transportation and Public Facilities (Alaska)
- Declaration of the Americas on Diabetes
- Defense of the Ancients (gaming)
- Delaware Occupational Therapy Association
- Département d'Optique Théorique et Appliquée (French: Theoretical and Applied Optics Department)
- Department of Transportation, Airports Division (Hawaii)
- Depending on the Artist (trope)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ScriptX is a new platform that enables programmers to use the latest in dynamic object technology to create and distribute the best in multimedia content," said Randy Nelson, curriculum designer for the course.
This will provide customers with a truly environment-independent, dynamic object technology for developing, deploying and maintaining CORBA-compliant, component-based applications.