The 2100 IPTM is designed to support service providers and enterprise organizations with larger, more complex access networks via greater throughput, improved scalability, fault tolerance, and flexible, dynamic network configuration.
What does DNC stand for?
DNC stands for Dynamic Network Configuration
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DNC
We have 123 other meanings of DNC in our Acronym Attic
- Does Not Compute
- Does Not Conform
- Domain Name Commissioner
- Domestic Names Committee
- Dominion Nuclear Connecticut (Waterford, CT)
- Downtown Norfolk Council (Norfolk, VA)
- Drill and Ceremony
- Dunwoody Nature Center (Dunwoody, GA)
- Durham (Amtrak station code; Durham, NC)
- Dynamic Network Controller
- Dynamic Neural Control
- Dynamic Noise Covering
- Dairy Nutrition Council of Alberta
- Damage Needs and Capacity Assessment
- Delaware North Companies Australia
- Demarest Nature Center Association
- Dickinson Narrows Civic Association (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Digital Network for Community Advocacy
- Disaster Needs and Capabilities Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
NET Framework-based applications by enabling application exceptions to trigger dynamic network configuration changes that alter traffic flow to clustered servers.
Support dynamic network configuration by making OSNR independent of channel loading -- Enable the use of standard GEFs and therefore reduce development costs and shorten EDFA time-to-market.