The dynamic network administration software includes hardware and software inventory, software distribution, application and Web metering, query-based reporting, alerting, a Web-based help desk component, and remote control functionality.
What does DNA stand for?
DNA stands for Dynamic Network Administration (Ericsson)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DNA
We have 445 other meanings of DNA in our Acronym Attic
- Do Not Ask
- Doctors Net Access
- Does Not Apply
- Domain Name Authority (various locations)
- DoNotAge (OSPF)
- Dorchester Neighborhood Association (Waldorf, Maryland)
- Douglas Noel Adams (late British author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series)
- Down Auxiliary
- Downriver Numismatic Association
- Drug 'n Alcohol (band)
- Dynamic Network Analyzer (Lucent)
- Dynamic Network Architecture
- Genentech, Inc (stock symbol)
- National Dyslexia Association (humor)
- DNA Identification Technology and Human Rights Center
- DNA Malignancy Grade (tumor)
- DNA-dependent Protein Kinase
- Defective DNA of the Bacteria Escherichia Coli
- Delayed Neutron Activation Analysis
- Deutsche Neuro AIDS Arbeitsgemeinschaft eV (German: German Association of Neuro-AIDS; est. 1996; Hanover, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0, Dynamic Network Administration software, IT professionals at such organizations have an affordable, easy-to-use system for keeping IT costs in check.
Additionally, SUNY will receive upgrades for its Dynamic Network Administration (DNA) and Call Center Manager.
Business Systems realized about a tenfold improvement in development productivity for its Consono Dynamic Network Administration product, a comprehensive PBX management solution based on off-the-shelf PC technology," said Mats Persson, vice president of research and development in the business systems division at Ericsson Inc.
The network administration, based on Windows NT and SQL Server by Microsoft, will be handled through the Ericsson Dynamic Network Administration system, with a centralised database shared by all applications to avoid tiresome updates.