73 For database administrators working with Microsoft SQL servers, this guide to performance tuning provides detailed instruction and useful code examples for using Dynamic Management Views (DMVs) to solve common problems and improve efficiency.
What does DMV stand for?
DMV stands for Dynamic Management Views (SQL Server 2005 and later)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DMV
We have 83 other meanings of DMV in our Acronym Attic
- Disc, Macula, Vessels (ophthalmology)
- Diurnal Mood Variation
- Division of Motor Vehicles
- Docteur en Médecine Vétérinaire (French: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine)
- Doctorat en Médecine Vétérinaire (French: Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine; Canada)
- Door Middel Van (Dutch)
- Downtown Mountain View (California)
- Drama Music Video
- Dravidamani Mahesh Vijith (Technologies Pvt Ltd, Tamil Nadu, India)
- Driver & Motor Vehicles (division)
- Del Mar Village Association (Del Mar, CA)
- Department of Military and Veterans Affairs
- Direct Mechanical Ventricular Assistance
- Des Moines Vocal Arts Ensemble (est. 1992; Iowa)
- Dalesmen Male Voice Choir (Derbyshire, UK)
- Design Modeling and Visualization Conference (architecture)
- Down Maine Veterinary Clinic (Sanford, ME)
- Dursley Male Voice Choir (Dursley, UK)
- Dual-Mode Voltage-Controlled Oscillator (electrical engineering)
- Department of Motor Vehicles - Connecticut
Samples in periodicals archive:
The curriculum covers all the new performance-related features of SQL Server 2005 such as Dynamic Management Views and Functions, Database Engine Tuning Advisor, SNAPSHOT Isolation and SQL Server Profiler.
ET News Facts: * Quest Software will host a free SQL Server training day on utilizing Dynamic Management Views (DMVs) Wed.