Under the agreement, IBM will offer VMware ESX Server virtual machine software with dynamic logical partitioning with select eServer systems.
What does DLPAR stand for?
DLPAR stands for Dynamic Logical Partitioning
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Don Logay Productions (Laguna Niguel, CA)
- Dose Length Product (measure of total exposure for a study in Computed Tomography)
- Dragons Lair Project (gaming)
- Dreamland Park
- Dual Linearly Polarized
- Dynamic Logic Programming
- Diaphragmatic Lobar Pulmonary Artery
- Direction Logistique Pièces et Accessoires (French: Logistics Management Parts and Accessories)
- Direction des Libertés Publiques et des Affaires Juridiques (French: Directorate of Civil Liberties and Legal Affairs)
- Division de la Lecture Publique et des Bibliothèques (French: Division of Public Reading and Libraries; County Lending Libraries Association of Directors; France)
- Davao Light and Power Company (Philippines)
- Detergent-Lipid-Protein Complexes
- Digital Light Processing Cinema
- Dilauroylphosphatidylcholine (liposome)
- Dilinoleoylphosphatidylcholine (biochemistry)
- Disability Law and Policy Center of Georgia, Inc. (Decatur, GA)
- Documents et Liens pour la Classe (French: Documents and Links for Class; educational website)
- Dorsolateral Prefrontal Cortex
- Data Link Protocol Description
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new server also provides dynamic logical partitioning (LPAR) technology and has the capacity to accommodate the existing operations' requirements as well as incremental business growth and potential future projects.
Combining traditional strengths of reliability, scalability, security and service with the industry's hottest technologies -- such as dynamic logical partitioning and processors made with silicon-on-insulator transistors and copper wiring -- IBM eServer iSeries is a highly versatile business server, capable of managing and connecting a company's core business to e-business.