]II multi-angle laser light scattering (MALS) detector and a Wyatt DynaPro NanoStar dynamic light scattering (DLS) detector to support aggregate and particulate testing services.
What does DLS stand for?
DLS stands for Dynamic Light Scattering
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DLS
We have 245 other meanings of DLS in our Acronym Attic
- Downlink Simulator (military SATCOM)
- Downloadable Sounds
- Downward Looking Sonar (US Navy tracking device)
- Drillsearch Energy Limited (Australia; stock symbol)
- Driver Limousine Services (French vehicle rental company)
- Drivers License Service
- Drummond Locomotive Society
- Duty Lawyer Service
- Dynamic Label Segment
- Dynamic Languages Symposium
- Dynamic Limb Sounder
- Dynamic Link Shutdown (energy optimization; computing)
- Dynamic Load Simulator (engineering)
- Dynamic Logistics Systems (Supply Chain Management company)
- Dynamic Lot Sizes (cost-minimzation in logistics, distribution and purchasing)
- Length-Scale Fractal Dimension (surface texture)
- De La Salle University-Health Sciences Campus (Dasmarinas, Cavite medical school)
- De La Salle-Professional Schools, Inc (Philippines)
- Darren Lange Swimming Academy (Australia)
- Defense Legal Services Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
They consider such aspects as the kinetics and thermodynamics of fluctuation-induced transitions in multistable systems, confocal depolarized dynamic light scattering, the role of metastable intermediate states in the homogeneous nucleation of solids from solution, geometric constraints in the self-assembly of mineral dendrites and platelets, and the ability of silica to induce a biomimetic crystallization of calcium carbonate.
MALVERN, England, September 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- New top-of-the-range dynamic light scattering system adds unique protein measurement and microrheology capabilities to market-leading family of instruments On 12 September 2012, Malvern Instruments conducted the global launch of an exciting addition to its Zetasizer family, bringing unique protein measurement and novel microrheology capabilities to this established and market-leading range of dynamic light scattering (DLS) systems.
For protein scientists the fit with Malvern's Zetasizer dynamic light scattering technology is especially productive, while for the polymer industry, synergy with the rheology portfolio brings added value.
According to the researchers, the novel device is based on a laser light technique called dynamic light scattering (DLS).
Characterization of chitosan nanocomposite films Chitin nanofibres were subjected to dynamic light scattering studies to evaluate its particle size utilizing a zetasizer (Nano ZS, Malvern Instruments UK).
Particle Sizing Systems offers particle-sizing instruments based on dynamic light scattering and single particle light extinction.
The particle size distribution was characterized by dynamic light scattering (DLS), methods of electron microscopy (SEM/TEM), and with the help of atomic force microscopy (AFM).