Dynamic Invocation Interface -- an OMG standard interface for invoking object operations that is part of the ORB- API, giving the developer a single view of the operations of the entire system.
What does DII stand for?
DII stands for Dynamic Invocation Interface (CORBA client-side API)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DII
We have 74 other meanings of DII in our Acronym Attic
- Diode Ion Injector
- Disability Income Insurance
- Document Interoperability Initiative (Microsoft)
- Domaine Immobilier et Infrastructures (French: Real Estate and Infrastructure; Switzerland)
- Domestic Institutional Investor
- Doosan Infracore International, Inc. (South Korea)
- Doshin Information Institute (Hokkaido, Japan)
- Download Information Indication
- Duchossois Industries, Inc. (Elmhurst, IL)
- Dynamic Industries, Inc. (Lafayette, LA)
- Defense Information Infrastructure Common Operating Environment
- Defense Information Infrastructure Common Operating Environment Integration and Runtime Specification
- Defense Information Infrastructure, Common Operating Environment/Joint Technical Architecture
- Defense Information Infrastructure Development
- Defense Information Infrastructure Master Plan
- Defense Information Infrastructure - Air Force
- Defense Information Infrastructure-Common Operating Environment
- Defense Information Infrastructure / Common Operating Environment (also seen as DIICOE and DII-COE)
- Danish Institute of International Affairs
- Defense Interaction Intelligence Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unique Dynamic Invocation Interface (DII) WASP Server for C++, 4.
Implements CORBA Dynamic Invocation Interface (DII) to fully utilize CORBA capabilities.