Robust clustering capabilities enable the communication of ColdFusion server load and availability directly to a Cisco Local Director using Cisco's Dynamic Feedback Protocol (DFP).
What does DFP stand for?
DFP stands for Dynamic Feedback Protocol (Cisco)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DFP
We have 111 other meanings of DFP in our Acronym Attic
- Dominica Freedom Party
- Doncaster Free Press
- Doriot, Flandrin and Parant (French automobile maker)
- Double Facepalm
- Double Fixed Pulley
- Douglas Fir Plywood (plywood grade)
- Dried Frog Pill (Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett)
- Driving Force Pro (video game)
- Dual-Bit Forward Prediction
- Duty Failure to Perform
- Dysfunctional Family Picnic (K-Rock event; New York City radio station)
- Darlington Festival for Performing Arts (UK)
- Daughters of the Founders and Patriots of America
- Defense Fire Protection Association
- Department of Fine and Performing Arts (Loyola University Chicago)
- Department of Forests and Protected Areas
- Digital Focal Plane Array
- Direction de la Formation Professionnelle et de l'Apprentissage (French: Directorate of Professional Training and Learning)
- Douglas Forest Protective Association (Oregon)
- Dual Frequency Patch Antenna
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier this month, Platform and Cisco announced their joint work on Cisco Dynamic Feedback Protocol (DFP) which allows server intelligence to be conveyed to the network within the ContentFlow Architecture for efficient management of flows.
Platform and Cisco have jointly worked on Dynamic Feedback Protocol (DFP) which allows server intelligence to be conveyed to the network within the ContentFlow Architecture for efficient management of flows.