Topics include research on applying high precision ultrasonic ranging in the auto leveling system of pavers, influence of cutter geometric parameters on the stability of the milling process of thin-walled blades, studies on solar drying of oily sludge, fault diagnosis of aircraft power supplies based on a priority dynamic fault tree, the development of double-wave bands phototherapy, low temperature performance of a fiberglass geogrid, structure optimization of ship unloaders for weight reduction by FEA, design of a bionic flapping propulsion device, a study of traditional textile machinery in Southeast Shanxi Province, and more.
What does DFT stand for?
DFT stands for Dynamic Fault Tree
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DFT
We have 122 other meanings of DFT in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Function Terminal
- Don't Fault the Teacher
- Down Flow Tent
- Draft Tax Forms (IRS)
- Drive Fitness Test
- Dry Film Thickness
- DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- Discrete Fourier Transformation-Spread-Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (wireless communications)
- Distributed Fault-Tolerance/High-Availability Architecture (coding)
- Dialyzable Fraction of T4
- Defendant Failed to Appear
- Denver Foothills Tracking Association (Denver, CO)
- Department for the Aging
- Deterministic Finite Tree Automaton (computer science)
- Directional Finding and Tracking Array (Andrea Electronics Corporation; New York)
- Domestic Fair Trade Association (Boston, MA)
- Don't Forget to Be Awesome
Samples in periodicals archive:
A dynamic fault tree method is a powerful method that can model dynamic systems; however, the dynamic fault tree cannot intuitive model a system and experiences a state space explosion problem in the phase of quantitative analysis (Amari et al.