It leverages MPEG-4 compression technology to increase efficiency and quality and features FCC-compliant, open standard downloadable security (OSDS) and conditional access system, as well as a dynamic Electronic Program Guide (EPG).
What does DEPG stand for?
DEPG stands for Dynamic Electronic Program Guide
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DEPG
We have 2 other meanings of DEPG in our Acronym Attic
- Deployment On Nike/X Study
- Diplôme d'Entraineur Professionnel de Football (French: Diploma of Professional Football Coach)
- Direction des Études et des Prévisions Financières (French: Department of Studies and Financial Forecasts; Morocco)
- Drug Education Practitioners Forum (UK)
- Deutsche Pfandbriefanstalt (German bonds Institution)
- Depleted P-Channel Field Effect Transistor
- Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (University of Siena; Italy)
- Diesel & Electric Preservation Group (UK)
- Digital Event Photo Gallery (website)
- Direction des Études Patrimoniales Groupe (French: Directorate of Heritage Studies Group)
- DANTES Examination Program Handbook
- Department of Epidemiology and Population Health
- Department of Epidemiology and Public Health
- Data Exchange Platform for the Horn of Africa
- Department of Environment, Parks, Heritage and the Arts (Australia)
- Departemen Pertahanan Dan Keamanan (Department of Defense and Security of the Republic of Indonesia)
- Development Partnerships in Higher Education
- Departemen Kehutanan (Ministry of Forestry; Indonesia)
- Department of Environment and Primary Industries (Australia)
- Division of Environmental Policy Implementation (UN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Drake Digital Freedom takes advantage of MPEG-4 compression technology for maximum efficiency and quality and features FCC-compliant, open standard downloadable security (OSDS) and conditional access system, along with a dynamic Electronic Program Guide (EPG).