[FIGURE 6 OMITTED] Results of the dynamic contact angle measurements over these surfaces are shown in Table 1.
What does DCAM stand for?
DCAM stands for Dynamic Contact Angle Measurement (experiment)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DCAM
We have 19 other meanings of DCAM in our Acronym Attic
- Dialysis Crystallization Apparatus for Microgravity
- digital camera
- Direct Chip Attach Module
- Discrete Component Analogue Modelling (software synthesis)
- Diversité des Expressions Culturelles et Artistiques, et Mondialisations (French: Diversity of Cultural and Artistic Expressions, and Globalization)
- Division of Capital Asset Management (Massachusetts)
- DMLSS (Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support) Customer Assistance Module
- Dublin Core Abstract Model (programming syntax)
- Dynamic Capability Assessment Model (software package)
- Dynamic Computer Aided Machining (machine tool co-processor used in manufacturing)
- Dynamic Content Associative Memory
- Department of Child and Adolescent Mental Health (London, UK)
- Data Collection and Analysis Management Information System
- DoD (Department of Defense) Commercial Activities Management Information System (US DoD)
- Danish Center for Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (Denmark)
- Derivative of Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate
- Damage Control Action Management System
- Damage Control Asset Management System
- Defense Courier Automated Management System
- Delivery Confirmation Asset Management Software (USPS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MATERIALS AND METHOD Experimental Sessile drop dynamic contact angle measurements were performed using Axisymmetric Drop Shape Analysis-Profile (ADSA-P) (Nanoscale Technology and Engineering Laboratory, University of Alberta, AB, Canada).
Figure 3 shows the results of dynamic contact angle measurements for all four SiPP samples.