nmigrate is based on the patented 2D dynamic compaction technology developed by NP-Komplete Technologies, whose acquisition Sagantec announced earlier this month.
What does DC stand for?
DC stands for Dynamic Compaction (geotechnical engineering)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DC
We have 380 other meanings of DC in our Acronym Attic
- Dry Cell (band)
- Dry Container (logistics)
- Dual Champion
- Dublin Core
- Dublin Corporation (Ireland)
- Dummy Corporation (IRB)
- Duration Calculus
- Dust Collector
- Dutchess County (New York)
- Duty Cycle
- National Department Chief
- William G. Davis Centre (University of Waterloo, ON, Canada)
- District of Columbia Cat Assistance Team
- Dance Connection Performing Arts Company (Indianapolis, IN)
- DaimlerChrysler Research and Technology North America (also seen as DCRTNA)
- Damage Control Wirefree Communications System (US Navy)
- Data Collection and Forwarding
- Data Conversion and Loading
- Data Collection & Processing
- Disclosure Controls and Procedures
Samples in periodicals archive:
The three papers on road widening report on foundation treatments, in situ dynamic compaction tests on subgrade for reconstruction, and 3D finite element analysis of geosynthetic-reinforced and pile-supported widening of an embankment over soft soil.
Dynamic compaction was not an option, nor was driving pilings unless we put caissons around them.
As a result of the agreement NanGate will OEM Sagantec's patented 2D dynamic compaction technology and integrate it within NanGate Library Creator[TM] platform.
Adding sophisticated 2D dynamic compaction technology to address 20nm and 14nm challenges SANTA CLARA, Calif.
Corporate sponsors include FirstEnergy; FirstEnergy Foundation; National Penn Bank; Flemington Car & Truck Company; Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corporation; Fort Washington Expo Associates; The Dynamic Compaction Co.
We have been at the forefront of the fight to not let pattern size get out of hand with our proprietary static and dynamic compaction technologies.
Preparations included extensive rock blasting and excavation, as well as dynamic compaction.