As usual with a BMW there's a massive list of acronyms that include anti-slip control (ASC) dynamic brake control (DBC), cornering brake control (CBC), M Dynamic Mode (MDM) and quite a few more, which we haven't got room to list.
What does DBC stand for?
DBC stands for Dynamic Brake Control
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DBC
We have 226 other meanings of DBC in our Acronym Attic
- Drinking Bridge Club
- Driver Built Company (trucking)
- DuBois Business College (DuBois, PA)
- Dugald Baird Centre (University of Aberdeen; UK)
- Dundee Bank of Canada
- DuPage Birding Club (Illinois; est. 1985)
- Duplicate Bridge Club
- Dupré Bois et Construction (French carpentry company)
- Durham Bird Club (UK)
- Dust Bowl Central (band)
- Dynamic Business College (Tokyo, Japan)
- Direct Bulk-Coupled Quadrature Voltage-Controlled Oscillator (electrical engineering)
- Deleted in Bladder Cancer 1
- Dallas Business Committee for the Arts (Texas)
- Demi-Brigade de Chasseurs Alpins (French military group)
- Dibyendu Barua Chess Academy (India)
- Domestic Building Contracts Act (Australia)
- Dried Blood Cell Analysis
- Database Commitment Accounting System
- Division of Biological Chemistry and Biologicals (National Institute of Health Sciences; Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boasting BMW's highest level of standard specification, all 5 Series models come with leather seats, air con, radio/CD player and Bluetooth telephone set up while driver safety items include dynamic stability control consisting of automatic stability control, cornering brake control, dynamic brake control and dynamic traction control.
All 5 Series models come with leather seats, air con, radio/CD player and Bluetooth telephone, while driver safety items include dynamic stability control consisting of automatic stability control, cornering brake control, dynamic brake control and dynamic traction control.
Security is good with deadlocks to help keep out unwanted visitors while driver safety aids include ABS braking system with electronic brake force distribution, automatic stability control, corner brake control, dynamic brake control and dynamic traction control.
Safety features Dual front airbags, front seat-mounted side-impact airbags, rollover protection system, dynamic stability control, all season traction control with M differential lock, four-wheel disc brakes with anti-lock, dynamic brake control, Xenon high-intensity discharge headlamps and tire pressure monitor.
And BMW has equipped the 5-series with four-wheel anti-lock disc brakes with BMW's Dynamic Brake Control.
Participants are able to learn and practice using the X5's many advanced features such as Dynamic Stability Control, Dynamic Brake Control, and All Wheel Drive.
Highly-effective stability and traction control systems deliver stacks of grip, while corner and dynamic brake controls with electronic brake force distribution also contribute to maintaining total control over the proceedings, along with some sharply responsive power steering and well-balanced handling.