And designs will be placed on tent walls and canopies and will feature full colour, full-bleed dye sublimation printing for that added aesthetic appeal.
What does DSP stand for?
DSP stands for Dye Sublimation Printing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DSP
We have 510 other meanings of DSP in our Acronym Attic
- Drift Start Position
- Drill Sergeant Program
- Driver Safety Program (various locations)
- Drshnaps Productions (webcomic database)
- Du Sol au Plafond (French painting company)
- Dual Screen Playstation (Nintendo DS emulator)
- Dual Slant Pole (telecommunications)
- Dubai Strategic Plan (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Duplex Speaker Phone
- Durgapur Steel Plant (India)
- Dynamic Shift Program (Audi)
- Dynamic Support Program (IBM)
- DS Prabhudas Merrill Lynch Limited (India)
- Denver, South Park & Pacific (railroad)
- Denver, South Park & Pacific Railroad
- Director for Security Plans & Programs
- DSCC Spectrum Processor for Radio Science
- Daily Spermatozoan Production per Testis
- Department of State Proforma Amendment Form
- Department of State Proforma for Permanent Export (data)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dye sublimation printing really offers the best quality for photos.
Dye sublimation printing is an increasingly popular textile printing method in the production of flags and banners, as well as for specialized clothing applications utilizing man-made fibers, particularly sportswear.
The company's Sandia Imaging unit, formed last August, recently introduced two new dye sublimation printing systems for producing secure credit cards and IDs.
The company's ColorgrafX line of large format digital color products include the 8900 Series of high-volume electrostatic and dye sublimation printing systems and the VivagrafX and Xpress inkjet systems.
5-by-11-inch dye sublimation printing capability in their systems targeted for clinical settings.
Harry Tiffany, director of engineering, stated, "Our cards have a longer life, cannot be delaminated, contain 60 percent less PVC, take dye sublimation printing extremely well, and customers report that our cards have 10 to 25 percent greater read range.
Application training is also offered and includes classes such as Dye Sublimation Printing and Transfer; Billboard Printing and Paneling; Image Transfer, Mounting Techniques and Lamination; and Bus Wraps and Other Large Decal Applications.