About NLAB Solar NLAB Solar AB offers Dye Sensitized Solar Cells (DSCs), the most promising of the third and latest generation of solar cells, which work on the principles similar to photosynthesis.
What does DSSC stand for?
DSSC stands for Dye Sensitized Solar Cell
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DSSC
We have 35 other meanings of DSSC in our Acronym Attic
- Deutsches Scooter Sprint Comitee (German scooter club)
- Diffuse Systemic Sclerosis (disease)
- Digital Sideband Suppressed Carrier
- Digital Signal Source and Capture
- Digital Social Science Center (New York, NY)
- Diplôme Supérieur Spécialisé en Sciences Comptables (French: Advanced Diploma in Specialized Accounting; various locations)
- Direct Support Stock Control
- Disabilities Studies and Services Center
- Distributed Services Steering Committee
- Doctor of Social Science
- Dynamique des Structures et Systèmes Couplés (French: Structural Dynamics and Coupled Systems)
- Department of Social Services and Commercial Buildings (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; established 1981)
- Democratic State Senate Campaign Committee (Pennsylvania)
- Departmental Staff-Student Consultative Committee (UK)
- Delhi Senior School Certificate Examination
- Defense Special Security Communications System
- Deep Structure, Singularities, and Computer Vision (EU)
- Diabetes Society of Santa Clara Valley (San Jose, CA)
- Data Structure and Systems Development
- Data Structured Systems Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian researchers from Sharif University of Technology, in association with Cambridge University in Britain, successfully fabricated titanium dioxide dye sensitized solar cells (DSSCs).
Latest Reports by IDTechEx The Internet of Things: Location Based Context Aware Opportunities Dye Sensitized Solar Cells Electrochemical Double Layer Capacitors Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting Printed Electronics - Customer Sourcebook & Routes to Profit Table of Contents 1.
The 59 selected papers examine such topics as solitons emission from a semiconductor circular ring resonator, a compact silicon electro-optic modulator based on a cross-waveguide resonator, electron transport in highly ordered anatase nanotube arrays for dye sensitized solar cells, determinants of bandgap energies in semiconductor nano-alloys, and synthesizing titanium dioxide nanoscrystals at different annealing times.
The issues to be addressed in this educational workshop are as follows: o Dye sensitized solar cells o Photovoltaic materials for polymer solar cells o Development and research of effective solar concentrated systems for hydrogen applications o Thin film layers and multilayer nanostructures for photovoltaic applications As a subsidiary part of the aforesaid workshop, specialized meetings and question and answer sessions on the discussed issues will be held in the presence of the invited lecturers at Kashan University.
Since its establishment, the company has expanded its business from microelectronics packaging components to large-scale furnace equipment for semiconductor packaging, circuit board assembly, advanced materials processing and solar cell (silicon, thin film, and 3rd generation dye sensitized solar cells manufacturing).
30 /PRNewswire/ -- Solaris Nanosciences has demonstrated a completely rechargeable dye sensitized solar cell (DSSC or Graetzel Cell) creating the lowest manufacturing cost, long-life photovoltaic system in the world.
Since its establishment in 2004, the company has expanded its business from microelectronics packaging components to large-scale furnace equipment for semiconductor packaging, circuit board assembly, advanced materials processing and solar cell (silicon, thin film, and 3rd generation dye sensitized solar cells manufacturing).