Before the NBA game, he was dwarfed by Heat superstars LeBron James and Dwayne Wade as they posed in the stadium's corridor.
What does DW stand for?
DW stands for Dwayne Wade (basketball player)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DW
We have 26 other meanings of DW in our Acronym Attic
- Dreamweaver (web design program)
- DreamWorks SKG
- Drinking Water (various organizations)
- Drum Workshop, Inc.
- Drunk Warrior (gaming clan)
- Dry Wall (construction)
- Dry Weight
- Dry Well
- Dumb Waiter (various companies)
- Durbin-Watson (test statistic)
- Dynamic Walking
- Dynasty Warriors (game)
- weight-average particle size
- Department of Water & Power
- Department of Work and Pensions (UK)
- Duluth, Winnipeg and Pacific (US railroad)
- Dublin, Wicklow and Wexford Railway (Ireland)
- Domestic Worker Research Network
- Dedicated Wavelength Time Division Multiplexing
- Deutsche Welle Television Training Centre (German broadcaster training)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the Raptors, acquiring Boozer would give them an inside presence that they haven't had since Chris Bosh joined LeBron James and Dwayne Wade to play for the Miami Heat.
NBA Stars Dwight Howard, Kobe Bryant, Dwayne Wade and Lebron James thrilled the fans.
Joe Chapman of course knows Dwayne Wade - in fact there will be a lot of BBL players who know a big name.
The Cavaliers faded from a 61-21 title contender to a 19-63 season after James, who played seven seasons near his Ohio hometown of Akron , departed for the Miami Heat to unite with fellow stars Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh .
Related articles: In Style: Black Watches NBA star Dwayne Wade shares his four top fashion tips Style Upgrade: Shoes
Weaver had already interviewed figures from Vice President Joe Biden to basketball superstar Dwayne Wade, but he was determined to question the president, even attending Obama's inauguration in the hopes of meeting with him.
People were like, 'That's Dwayne Wade from Marquette, he cold.