As Engineering goods have high value and low profit, the with holding tax on the imports against the concessionary SRO's may be charged on the basis of actual concessionary duty paid value rather than the statutory custom duty paid value.
What does DPV stand for?
DPV stands for Duty Paid Value (economics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DPV
We have 76 other meanings of DPV in our Acronym Attic
- Differential Pulse Voltammetry (AfterMath)
- Direct Payment Voucher
- Direction de la Prospective et de la Veille Scientifique et Technique (Directorate of Forecasting and Scientific and Technical Intelligence)
- Discounted Present Value (finance)
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle
- Doppler Predict Voltage
- Doubs Paintball Village (Doubs, France)
- Drill Press Vise
- Drug Profile Viewer (eHealth Ontario; Canada)
- Dry Pipe Valve (fire sprinkler systems)
- Dynamically Positioned Vessel
- Dayton Philharmonic Volunteers Association (Dayton, OH)
- Delayed Potentials of Ventricular Activation (coronary heart disease)
- Democratic Party of Virginia
- Differential Positive Vorticity Advection (weather)
- Danos Pessoais Causados Por Veículos Automotores de Vias Terrestres
- Daniells Phillips Vaughan and Bock (accounting firm; Bakersfield, CA)
- Des Plaines Valley Council (LaGrange, IL; Boys Scouts of America)
- Dinas Powys Voluntary Concern (UK)
- Dual-Phase Vacuum Extraction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sales Tax: - Sales tax should be rationalised and charged on duty paid value of CKD vehicles instead of sales value in line with CBU vehicles.