Connolly was founder and first chairman of the Dutchess County Industrial Development Agency and chairman of the American Association of Community and Junior Colleges.
What does DCIDA stand for?
DCIDA stands for Dutchess County Industrial Development Agency (New York)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCIDA
- Direcção Central de Investigação da Corrupção e Criminalidade Económica e Financeira (Portugal)
- Direcção Central de Investigação e Combate à Criminalidade Económica e Financeira (Portugal)
- Design Control Interface Document
- Detection and Correct Identification Delay
- Development Change In Design
- Director of Central Intelligence Directive
- Dress, Cover, Interval and Distance (military formations)
- Drum Corps in Deutschland (marching band; Germany)
- Duke Center for International Development (Durham, NC)
- DC Internet Developers Association (Washington, DC)
- Development of Clinical Imaging Drugs and Enhancers (US National Cancer Institute)
- Data Center Infrastructure Efficiency (performance improvement metric)
- Dolnoslaskie Centrum Informacji Europejskiej (Polish: Dolnoslaskie European Information Center)
- Dynamiques Citoyennes en Europe (French: Dynamic People in Europe)
- Defense and Civil Institute of Environmental Medicine (Canada)
- Dishonored Check Information Exchange Service (commerical airline database)
- Deaf Cricket International Federation (Uttar Pradesh, India)
- Department of Chemistry Instrumentation Facility (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Deputy Chief Inspector of Factories (United Kingdom)
- Deutsches Competitive Intelligence Forum eV
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, Fitch affirms the following long-term ratings: --$19 million Dutchess County Industrial Development Agency (IDA) fixed-rate revenue bonds at 'A'; --$72.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings affirms the 'A' rating on the following civic facility revenue bonds issued by Dutchess County Industrial Development Agency on behalf of Marist College (Marist): --$22.