95 Paperback HV6025 The eight papers collected here seek to bridge scholarship and practice on enforcement of personal and institutional compliance with civil laws and regulations, and were originally published for a 2006 conference organized by the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration.
What does DTCA stand for?
DTCA stands for Dutch Tax and Customs Administration (Netherlands)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DTCA
We have 14 other meanings of DTCA in our Acronym Attic
- Desktop Computer 2
- Distributed Turbo Coding with Soft Information Relaying
- Delayed Two-Copy Selective Request Automatic Repeat Request
- Design To Cost/Life Cycle Cost
- D Trust Certifikacna Autorita (Slovak: D Trust Certification Authority)
- Defect-Tolerant Computer Architecture
- Diabetes Treatment Centers of America (diabetes treatment network; various locations; now American Healthways)
- Digital Temperature Control Amplifier (various companies)
- Diphtérie, le Tétanos et la Coqueluche Acellulaire (French: Diphtheria, Tetanus and Acellular Pertussis)
- Direct-To-Consumer Advertising
- Dwell-Time Code Acquisition
- Deposit-Taking Companies Advisory Committee (Hong Kong)
- Distributed Tunable-Channel Access Protocol (computing science)
- Dance Teachers Club of Boston (est. 1914; Watertown, MA)
- Dhaka Transport Coordination Board (Bangladesh)
- Diamond Trading Company Botswana (De Beers)
- Distributed Trusted Computing Base (Linux boot mechanism)
- Drug Treatment Centre Board (est. 1969; Ireland; formerly National Drug Advisory and Treatment Centre)
- Durrell Trust for Conservation Biology (UK)
- Danish-Thai Chamber of Commerce (Bangkok, Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ca/ DTO: Dutch Tax and Customs Administration (NL) http://www.
Using Topic Maps and XML to Implement a Closed-Loop Search Service for the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration Website," Matthijs M.