He was a crab fisherman out of Dutch Harbor, Alaska for several years, and lived many adventures in the Alaskan wilderness.
What does DH stand for?
DH stands for Dutch Harbor (Alaska)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of DH
We have 52 other meanings of DH in our Acronym Attic
- Dreamhack (computer LAN-party, Sweden)
- Drill Hole (surveying; mining)
- Drug History (medical records)
- Drunk Husband
- Dubai Holding LLC
- Dumb Husband
- Dung Heap
- Durham (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Dynamic Hohlraum
- Dynamite Hack (band)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Independence Air (IATA Code)
- Moroccan Dirham (unit of currency)
- United Arab Emirates Dirham (national currency)
- Denver Health and Hospitals (now Denver Health Medical Center)
- Director of Health and Human Services
- Diffie-Hellman Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol (IETF)
- Diffie-Hellman Key Agreement with Distance Bounding (computer theory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alaska Marine Lines' Western Alaska service from Anchorage and Seattle includes Bethel, Dutch Harbor, Naknek, Dillingham, Nome, Kotzebue and many smaller villages throughout the region.
Horizon, which offers regular service to Dutch Harbor, Anchorage and Kodiak, runs its Dutch Harbor service once a week, arriving on Fridays.
The volcanic activity has been taking place at Mount Cleveland, located west of Dutch Harbor, and Mount Pavlof, located near Cold Bay, Alaska.
In late December, a Shell spokesman told a local newspaper, the Dutch Harbor Fisherman, that it was "fair to say the current tax structure related to vessels of this type influenced the timing of our departure.
In the six months since its grand opening in July, Kloosterboer Dutch Harbor has met with several major fishing companies that are seeking to use the facility as a one-stop logistics hub for the 2010 season.
In June of 1942, Japanese military forces attacked the US military base at Dutch Harbor Alaska and invaded the Aleutian Islands of Attu and Kiska, after which the US initiated the 15-month campaign to force the Japanese out of the Aleutians.
airport, basketball, basket weaving, berry picking, boats, docks, Dutch Harbor, east to west, goodbye, hello, hockey, north to south, Savoonga, schools, thank you, Unalaska, welcome, west to east, whaling