The Machine is currently touring the Netherlands at numerous events, including the Dutch Design Week in Eindhoven, the Science Center NEMO in Amsterdam and the National Sustainability Congress in Nieuwegein.
What does DDW stand for?
DDW stands for Dutch Design Week (Eindhoven, Netherlands)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DDW
We have 36 other meanings of DDW in our Acronym Attic
- Darkness Does Wonders (bar slang)
- Data Driven Workflow
- Der Deutsche Weinbau (German: The German Wine; periodical)
- Dieter de Witte (technology consulting; Germany)
- Digestive Disease Week
- Digital Data Warfare
- Dimensional Data Warehouse
- Diseases of the Developing World
- Downtown Dining Week
- Drill Deep & Wide (GM)
- Database Driven Web Application
- Decos Document -Web Edition (web document management)
- Division of Drinking Water and Environmental Management (California Department of Public Health)
- Defense Distribution Depot Warner Robbins, GA, USA
- Device Description Working Group (World Wide Web Consortium)
- Devizes & District Wargames Group (England)
- Digital Display Working Group
- Disability and Development Working Group
- Delta Dental of Wisconsin Inc.
- Dragondictate for Windows
Samples in periodicals archive:
Smart Highways' unveiled last week at Dutch Design Week will use the latest technologies in roads their designers claim will be "more sustainable, safe and intuitive.
d-Vision exhibited in international fairs such as Salone Satellite in Milano, in the Dutch Design Week and others.
Eindhoven-based Design Connection has invited a Welsh exhibit to be placed at this year's Dutch Design Week running until next Sunday.
Given these trends, participating in an event like Dutch Design Week was a natural step for us as we explore innovative LifeVibes concepts in multimedia user experiences for mobile devices.