The takeover remains subject to approval by Neckermann's receiver and Dutch competition authority NMa.
What does DCA stand for?
DCA stands for Dutch Competition Authority (energy regulation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCA
We have 356 other meanings of DCA in our Acronym Attic
- Drug and Cosmetic Act
- Drug Control Agency (various nations)
- Drug Control Authority (Malaysia)
- Drum Corps Associates (drum & bugle corps organization)
- Dual Chamber Adaptor
- Dual-Capable Aircraft (US DoD)
- Dundee Contemporary Arts (UK)
- Dutch Canadian Association (Ottawa Valley, Canada)
- Dutch Committee for Afganistan
- Dutch Competition Act (antitrust)
- Dynamic Capacity Allocation
- Dynamic Channel Allocation
- Dynamic Channel Assignment
- Dynamic Clustering Algorithm
- Dynamic Code Assignment
- Dynamic Contact Angle
- Dynamic Content Adapter (Cisco)
- Dynamic Contextual Analysis
- Washington, DC, USA - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (Airport Code)
- Dynamic Channel Allocation Quality of Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Dutch competition authority (Nederlandse Mededingingsautoriteit) has granted unconditional clearance to the Offeror for the transaction contemplated by the Offer.
The Dutch competition authority is investigating whether mobile telecoms operators in the Netherlands including KPN, Vodafone, and Deutsche Telekom's T-Mobile engaged in price-fixing or other uncompetitive practices.
The transaction is expected to be completed by the end of July 2011, pending approval from the Dutch Competition Authority (NMa) and completion of consultation with the unions.
NIEUWEGEIN, The Netherlands, August 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Last week, there were reports in the media concerning an investigation into Ballast Nedam by the Dutch Competition Authority (NMa).
This follows the approval of both the Dutch Competition Authority (Nederlandse Mededingingsautoriteit) and the European Commission.
Liberty Global) announced today that it has received a positive ruling from the Dutch competition authority (NMa) with regard to the acquisition by Liberty Global's content group -chellomedia- of the premium content business of Canal+ in The Netherlands.
19, 2003 ARCADIS NV (Nasdaq: ARCAF; Euronext: ARCAD) today acknowledged receipt of a decision from the Dutch Competition Authority in which its subsidiary ARCADIS Planrealisatie BV was fined EUR 369,000 for the role it played in the construction of athletic tracks in the period 1998-2000.