A randomised phase III study on capecitabine, oxaliplatin and bevacizumab with or without cetuximab in first-line advanced colorectal cancer, the CAIR02 study of the Dutch Colorectal Cancer Group (DCCG).
What does DCCG stand for?
DCCG stands for Dutch Colorectal Cancer Group (Netherlands)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCCG
We have 5 other meanings of DCCG in our Acronym Attic
- Distance Classifier Correlation Filter
- Distributed Computing Collaborating Framework
- Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino (Starbucks)
- Department of Commercial Crops, Fruits and Forestry (Zanzibar, Tanzania)
- Devon and Cornwall Charitable Food Group (UK)
- Danish Colorectal Cancer Group (Hvidovre, Denmark)
- Designs, Codes, Cryptography and Graph theory
- Drowneville Concerned Citizens Group
- Dubai Corporate Counsel Group
- Dufferin Custom Concrete Group (Canada)
- Dedicated Control Channel (GSM)
- Design Centre Chelsea Harbour (UK)
- Development Corporation of Columbia Heights (Washington, DC)
- Diffuse C Cell Hyperplasia (genetics)
- Digital Control Channel (TDMA cellular systems)
- Diploma of Community Child Health (various locations)
- Danny's Construction Company, Inc (steel erector)
- Data Center Consolidation Initiative (US DOL)
- David Clark Company, Inc.
- Dayak Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Randomized phase III study of capecitabine, oxaliplatin, and bevacizumab with or without cetuximab in advanced colorectal cancer (ACC), the CAIRO2 study of the Dutch colorectal cancer Group (DCCG).
00pm, E Hall D1 cetuximab in advanced colorectal cancer (ACC), the CAIRO2 study of the Dutch Colorectal Cancer Group (DCCG).
He is Chairman of the Dutch Colorectal Cancer Group, known for its studies on neoadjuvant radiotherapy and TME surgery in rectal cancer, and is the principal investigator for the ongoing CAIRO studies in advanced colorectal cancer.