Congratulations, too, to the Durum Triangle Music Teachers Association from North Dakota (membership three) for receiving the MTNA Local Association of the Year Award.
What does DTMTA stand for?
DTMTA stands for Durum Triangle Music Teachers Association (Langdon, ND)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Defense Traffic Management Service
- Dell Toner Management System
- Deutsche Telefon- und Marketing Services AG (German telephone operating company)
- Digital Training Management System (US Army)
- Diplôme de Technicien des Métiers du Spectacle (French: Technician Diploma in Performing Arts)
- Disaster Transportation Management System
- Document Tracking and Management System
- Does That Make Sense
- Design, Technology and Management Society International
- Don't Tell My Tailor (band; France)
- Drug Treatment Monitoring Unit (UK)
- Deutschen Traditions Motorboot Vereinigung (German: German Traditional Motor Association)
- Duclos, Thorne, Mollet-Viéville & Associés (law firm; France)
- Do Things My Way (slang; also a Styx song)
- Double Threshold Moving Window (detector/predictor)
- Dynamic Timber Market model of the World
- Development Tools and Middleware Worldwide (GartnerGroup)
- Data Transfer Network
- Data Transmission Network
- Dauphin Touch Network Pvt. Ltd. (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Editor's Note: the Durum Triangle Music Teachers Association was named MTNA's 2003 Local Association of the Year.
The Durum Triangle Music Teachers Association (DTMTA) of Langdon, North Dakota, is the recipient of the 2003 MTNA Local Association of the Year Award.