The Durham and Northumberland Archery Association hosted a coaches training session led by former British Paralympic team manager Ann Webb as part of the npower Active Programme.
What does DNAA stand for?
DNAA stands for Durham and Northumberland Archery Association (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DNAA
We have 3 other meanings of DNAA in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Network Architecture
- Genentech, Inc (stock symbol)
- National Dyslexia Association (humor)
- DNA Identification Technology and Human Rights Center
- DNA Malignancy Grade (tumor)
- DNA-dependent Protein Kinase
- Defective DNA of the Bacteria Escherichia Coli
- Delayed Neutron Activation Analysis
- Deutsche Neuro AIDS Arbeitsgemeinschaft eV (German: German Association of Neuro-AIDS; est. 1996; Hanover, Germany)
- Driffield Navigation Amenities Association (UK)
- Delayed Neutron Activation Analysis System
- De Nouvelles Architectures pour les Communications (French: New Architectures for Communications)
- Dedicated Network Access Connection
- Duke Network Analysis Center (Duke University; Durham, NC)
- Dynamic Network Access Control (software)
- Del Norte Association for Cultural Awareness (Crescent City, CA)
- Distance Between Nuclear Apex to Cell Apex (cell research parameter)
- Defense National Agency Check Center
- Defense National Agency Check With Inquiries
- Directory of North American Egyptologists (University of Chicago; Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Norton Archers won the Innovation in Archery award at the 2012 Ontarget Club and Volunteer Awards in Lilleshall, Shropshire, last weekend, while its members went on to gain three first places and a second at the Durham and Northumberland Archery Association Novice Champs competition.
The Durham and Northumberland Archery Association (DNAA) is thriving.