Durham Miners' Association has refused to back down and last night Ms O'Grady told The Journal the miners were not to blame.
What does DMA stand for?
DMA stands for Durham Miners' Association (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DMA
We have 389 other meanings of DMA in our Acronym Attic
- Donald Miller Architecture (Orlando, FL)
- Dose Maximale Admissible (French: Maximum Permissible Dose; nuclear technology)
- Downtown Merchants Association
- Drainage Minier Acide (French: Acid Mine Drainage)
- Drawing Mark As-built
- Drum Major Academy (Medford, MA)
- Dublin Martial Arts
- DuCharme, McMillen and Associates, Inc. (various locations)
- Dungeon Masters Association
- Durban Metropolitan Area (Durban, South Africa)
- Dynamic Mechanical Analysis
- Dynamic Mechanical Analyzer (thermoanalytical technique)
- Dynamic Memory Allocation
- Dynamic Mobility Applications (US DOT)
- Defense Mapping Agency Distribution Center
- Disaster Mitigation Act of 2000
- Dimethylacetamide (solvent)
- Direct Mail Advertising Association
- Discrete Mathematics, Algorithms and Applications (journal; World Scientific Publishing Company)
- Disease Management Association of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alan Cummings, chairman of the Durham Miners' Association, said that it was a coincidence but added: "These communities have never recovered.
Byline: KATE PROCTOR FORMER pit workers are backing Durham Miners' Association in its decision to retrieve its banner from the Stadium of Light following the appointment of Paolo Di Canio.
The Durham Miners' Association has kindly donated banners to promote the show and we need some people to hold them and others give out leaflets.
Durham Miners' Association (DMA) general secretary David Hopper said that at a meeting in the last days of the North East coal industry, a unanimous agreement was made to hold a celebration when she died.
A number of Sunderland fans have taken to social networking sites to criticise Di Canio's appointment, while it has also emerged the Durham Miners' Association has written to the club to ask for the return of the miners' union banner which hangs in the reception area at the Stadium of Light - which was built on the site of the old Monkwearmouth Colliery.
Wearing a Durham Miners' Association blazer, Mr Harwood - a miner for 25 years - posed for pictures and chatted to reporters at Hardwick Hall, near Sedgefield.
The roll call of characters who have vocalised their opinions on the firebrand Italian reads like a particularly chaotic episode of The Thick of It - David Miliband, the very reverend Dean of Durham, the Durham Miners' Association, Charlton boss Chris Powell.