A meeting of the Durham Dales Primary Care Trust on September 20 will decide the way forward.
What does DDPCT stand for?
DDPCT stands for Durham Dales Primary Care Trust (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Defense Demilitarization Program Course
- Developmental Disabilities Planning Council (New York State)
- Digital Data Processing Center (NASA)
- Direction de la Défense et de la Protection Civile (French: Directorate of Defense and Civil Protection)
- Dorothea Dix Psychiatric Center (Deaprtment of Health and Human Services; Maine)
- Delta Dental Plan of California
- Dimension of Depression Profile for Children and Adolescents (psychology)
- Delta Dental Plan of Colorado
- Differential-Display Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Double Differential Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Doha Document for Peace in Darfur
- Damaging Downburst Prediction and Detection Algorithm
- Dell Data Protection Encryption
- Dialogue, Deliberation and Public Engagement (course)
- Dynamic Digital Picture Enhancement Circuit (television technology)
- Dedicated Display Processing Function (NASA)
- Department for Diagnosis and Prophylaxis of Fetal Malformation
- División de Derecho, Política y Gobierno (Spanish: Law, Politics and Government Division; Mexico)
- Dover District Partnership Group (UK)
- Diploma in Dental Public Health (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Durham Dales Primary Care Trust will hand out the Making A Difference awards to staff who help to improve the quality of patient care in the area.
Joanne Raine from Durham Dales Primary Care Trust in Bishop Auckland took the best female overall award.
Expert patients HEALTH bosses at Durham Dales Primary Care Trust are launching a new phase of a project to help patients with long-term conditions manage their illnesses.
The unit, a partnership between the Darlington, Sedgefield and Durham Dales primary care trusts, will be linked to the hospital and will cost pounds 800,000 a year to run.
Health watchdogs from Durham Dales Primary Care Trust, environmental health officers from Wear Valley District Council and staff from the Health Protection Agency have been working to investigate the outbreak in and around Bishop Auckland.
Practices in the Durham Dales Primary Care Trust (PCT) now have the facility to allow their patients to book appointments through the Internet, at any time of day or night.
The target has been set out by Durham Dales Primary Care Trust in its new Oral Health Strategy, which has been drawn up in preparation of a new contract for NHS dentists which comes into force in April.