The talk, presented by Durham County Local History Society, coincidentally ties in with the winding down of a year-long exhibition at the Bowes Museum in Barnard Castle to mark the 200th anniversary of Dickens' birth.
What does DCLHS stand for?
DCLHS stands for Durham County Local History Society (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering (India)
- Data Competitive Local Exchange Carrier
- Dakota County Library - Farmington (Farmington, MN)
- Delta Club Livradois Forez (French hang gliding club)
- Denver Community Leadership Forum (Denver, CO)
- Detroit Community Loan Fund
- Department for Communities and Local Government (UK Government department, successor to ODPM)
- Director's Consumer Liaison Group (US NCI)
- Deutscher Club für Leonberger Hunde E.v (German dog club)
- Diaspirin Cross Linked Hemoglobin
- Data-Link Connection Identifier
- Duke of Cornwall's Light Infantry (Regiment of the British Army)
- Danish Central Library for Immigrant Literature (Denmark)
- Doctor of Clinical Psychology
- Dane County Land Information Office (Wisconsin)
- Door County Learning in Retirement (Wisconsin)
- Deputy Clerk
- Doubleclick Inc. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Dale City Little League (Virginia)
- Dual Coolant Lead-Lithium (nuclear technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Accounts from the Durham County Local History Society (DCLHS) Journal will be heard at Clayport Library in Durham City, on Saturday, September 30, from 2pm.
Durham County Local History Society is planning to publish its sixth volume of Durham Biographies next year and wants suggestions for inclusion.
Past in frame DURHAM County Local History Society marks its 40th anniversary on Saturday, May 29, when Dr Leo Enticknap of Teesside University will give a talk on the region's film and TV archive.