858,701 Durham Catholic District School Board, Oshawa.
What does DCDSB stand for?
DCDSB stands for Durham Catholic District School Board (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Deputy Chief of the Defence Staff (Canadian Department of Defence)
- Deputy Chief of the Defence Staff (Canadian Forces)
- Detroit Country Day School
- Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems
- Distributed Computer Design System
- Distributed Computing Design System
- District of Columbia Dental Society
- Double Circular Date Stamp (philately)
- Drive Controlled Disk Sanitization (NSA)
- Deputy Chief of the Defence Staff (Intelligence and Security Operations)
- Director Combat Data Systems Center
- Department of Community Development Sport and Cultural Affairs (Northern Territory, Australia)
- Division of Criteria Documentation and Standards Development
- Departmental Committee for Developmental Social Services (National Treasury Department; South Africa)
- Digital Cartographic Data Standards Task Force
- Damage Control Dance Theater (San Francisco, CA)
- Division on Career Development and Transition (Council for Exceptional Children)
- Data Collection & Distribution Units
- Datalink Control & Display Unit
- Digital Cockpit Display Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
This injunction was granted in the course of his action against the Durham Catholic District School Board for $100,000 in damages.
Editor In 2002, Marc Hall was a graduating student at a high school in Oshawa, Ontario, governed by the Durham Catholic District School Board.