at the Durham Bulls Athletic Park located at 409 Blackwell St.
What does DBAP stand for?
DBAP stands for Durham Bulls Athletic Park
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DBAP
We have 1 other meaning of DBAP in our Acronym Attic
- Danish Business Angel Network
- Darik's Boot and Nuke (floppy-based utility for wiping hard disks securely)
- Dibromoacetonitrile (disinfection by-product)
- Data Base Access Object
- Data Base Association of Ontario
- De Bouche à Oreille (French: By Word of Mouth)
- Dairy Business Analysis Project (University of Florida Dairy Extension)
- Distance-Based Amplitude Panning (technique for positioning of virtual sound sources)
- Double Bande avec Porteuse (French: Double Band with Carrier)
- Durham Biodiversity Action Plan (UK)
- Data Base Analyzer and Parameter Estimator (US EPA)
- Database Applications
- Deflection-Based Alternate Routing
- Demand-Based Adjustable Return (finance/investing)
- Diamond Blackfan Anemia Registry (New Hyde Park, NY)
- Disaster Backup and Recovery
- Don't Be a Robot
- Daytona Beach Amateur Radio Association (Florida)
- Diana Brimblecombe Animal Rescue Centre (UK)
- Diamond Bar Amateur Radio Society (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Tobacco recently announced plans for Diamond View III, a state-of-the-art new building connecting the original campus, Durham Performing Arts Center and Durham Bulls Athletic Park.
the quaint Durham Bulls Athletic Park was used in the Kevin Costner film Bull Durham and has become one of its tourist attractions.
Rising downtown in the American Tobacco Historic District adjacent to the Durham Bulls Athletic Park, the Durham Performing Arts Center will be the largest of its kind in North and South Carolina.
This fundraiser will take place on March 27th at the Durham Bulls Athletic Park.
Located downtown in the American Tobacco Historic District adjacent to the Durham Bulls Athletic Park, The Durham Performing Arts Center will be the largest of its kind in North and South Carolina.
com/) with a pitch across home plate at new neighbor, the Durham Bulls Athletic Park.
The Durham Bulls draw more than 500,000 fans in paid attendance each year to its home stadium, The Durham Bulls Athletic Park in Durham, North Carolina.