Legal For the first time, members will now have access to online estate planning tools through Aetna's Legal Reference[TM] program which includes living wills, health care power of attorney, durable financial power of attorney forms and the ability to create a basic will, all at no cost to the member.
What does DFPOA stand for?
DFPOA stands for Durable Financial Power of Attorney
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFPOA
- Dwight Foster Public Library (Wisconsin)
- Department of Family and Preventive Medicine
- Digitized Fluorescence Polarization Microscopy
- Dual Framer Performance Monitor
- Department of Food Preservation and Meat Technology (Czech Republic)
- Direction de la Formation de Police Nationale (French: Directorate of National Police Training; French National Police)
- Dynamic Fuzzy Petri Net (educational software model)
- Dallas Field Placement Office
- Danske Fiskeres Producent Organisation (Danish: Danish Fishermen's Producer Organization)
- Disabled Firefighters and Police Officers of America
- Diesel Fuel-Polycarbonate Plastic Smoke
- Diffusion Française de Produits de Phytothérapie (French: Diffusion of French Herbal Products)
- Digital Flat Panel Port
- Double Filtration Plasma Pheresis
- Director Force Planning and Program Coordination
- Distributed Fair Priority Queuing
- Delegation of Financial Power Rules (est. 1978; New Delhi, India)
- Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (Illinois)
- Department of Forests, Parks and Recreation (Vermont)
- Derek Farley Public Relations, LLC (Charlotte, NC)