What does DBMC stand for?
DBMC stands for Durability of Building Materials and Components (conference)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DBMC
We have 8 other meanings of DBMC in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (various locations)
- Deutscher Braumeister und Malzmeister-Bund (German: German Brewer and Malting Association)
- Danish Bacon and Meat Council (Danske Slagterier; UK)
- Desert Brotherhood Motorcycle Club (Las Vegas, NV)
- Destination Bulk Mail Center (US Postal Service)
- Dewey Beach Music Conference (Dewey Beach, DE; annual event)
- Discovery Bay Marina Club (Hong Kong Resort Company Limited)
- Dominica Banana Marketing Corporation
- Donor Bone Marrow Cell
- Doubs Bikers Moto Club (French motorcycle club)
- Dr. Bhatia Medical Coaching Institute (Delhi, India)
- Database Manager Command Line Interface
- Database Maintenance Daemon
- Deaf-Blind Multiple Disabilities (Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services)
- Digital Burst Message Device
- District Board of Ministerial Development
- Division of Bacterial and Mycotic Diseases (US CDC)
- Don't Bring Me Down
- Dual Bachelor's Master's Degree (various schools)
- Duchenne/Becker Muscular Dystrophy