Topics of interest will include durability and damage tolerance, environmental effects, life prediction, accelerated testing, design methodology, scale and thickness effects, etc.
What does DADT stand for?
DADT stands for Durability and Damage Tolerance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DADT
- Driver Alcohol Detection System for Safety (vehicle technology research)
- Déclaration Automatisée des Données Sociales Unifiée (French tax calculations)
- Dangerous Alone Deadly Together (gaming clan)
- Dans l'Air du Temps (French interior decorating company)
- DARO Architecture Development Team
- Département Aménagement Durable des Territoires (French: Sustainable Regional Development Planning Department)
- Deputy Assistant Director Transport (UK)
- Divided Attention Driving Test
- Don't Ask, Don't Tell (US DoD policy)
- Downtown Arena Design Team (sports design; Kansas City, MO)
- Durability And Damage Tolerance Assessment
- Dutch Agricultural Development & Trading Company (est. 2002)
- Durability and Damage Tolerance Testing (Canada)
- Data Accumulation & Distribution Unit
- Deck Aft Door Undogged
- Deck Aft Door Unlatched
- Dallas Association of Directors of Volunteers (Dallas, TX)
- Darkness Against Domestic Violence
- De Allieredes Danske Vaabenfæller
- Deutscher Antidiskriminierungsverband (German Anti-Discrimination Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ADA's self-healing polymer technology would greatly increase the composite durability and damage tolerance of FRP composite materials, resulting in improved structural efficiency of space exploration vehicles, as well as increased lifespan.