Groups such as the Capitol Hill Restoration Society (CHRS) and the Dupont Circle Citizens Association (DCCA) saw a need to ensure aesthetic and economic investments that had been made by "pioneers" in areas of restored housing would not be eroded by piecemeal redevelopment.
What does DCCA stand for?
DCCA stands for Dupont Circle Citizens Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCCA
We have 65 other meanings of DCCA in our Acronym Attic
- Directional Crossing Contractors Association
- Discrete Channel with Clarke's Autocorrelation (communication channel model)
- Display Circuit Card Assembly
- Distributed Component Computing Architecture
- Division of Commissioned Corps Assignments
- Division of Consumer and Community Affairs
- Dogo Canario Club of America, Inc.
- Downpayment and Closing Cost Assistance (various locations)
- Drying Control Chemical Additive
- Dual Channel Collision Avoidance
- Durham County Chess Association (UK)
- Dutchess County Community Action Agency (New York)
- District of Columbia Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- District of Columbia Commission on the Arts and Humanities
- Documentation Center of Cambodia
- Deaf Children's Communication AIDS Provision
- District of Columbia College Access Program (Washington, DC)
- District of Columbia Comprehensive Assessment System
- Dry Cargo Carrier Attach System
- Deeside College Centre for Aerospace Training (UK)