The ISD-T360 is ideal for cordless phones requiring advanced answering machine functions or features like full duplex speaker phone and multi-country caller ID (types I, II, and ADSI).
What does DSP stand for?
DSP stands for Duplex Speaker Phone
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DSP
We have 510 other meanings of DSP in our Acronym Attic
- Dossier de Soins Personnalisé (French: Custom Care Kit)
- Double Side Polishing (wafer, glass, metal)
- Drift Start Position
- Drill Sergeant Program
- Driver Safety Program (various locations)
- Drshnaps Productions (webcomic database)
- Du Sol au Plafond (French painting company)
- Dual Screen Playstation (Nintendo DS emulator)
- Dual Slant Pole (telecommunications)
- Dubai Strategic Plan (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Durgapur Steel Plant (India)
- Dye Sublimation Printing
- Dynamic Shift Program (Audi)
- Dynamic Support Program (IBM)
- DS Prabhudas Merrill Lynch Limited (India)
- Denver, South Park & Pacific (railroad)
- Denver, South Park & Pacific Railroad
- Director for Security Plans & Programs
- DSCC Spectrum Processor for Radio Science
- Daily Spermatozoan Production per Testis
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are currently in the process of staffing a direct sales team that will focus exclusively on selling conferencing services and full duplex speaker phones," said Gentner.
With the SMT (Samsung Multimedia Telephones) iSeries phones, Samsung BCS incorporates such features as large color LCD display, full duplex speaker phone, multiple ringtones, USB and Bluetooth support, phone book entries complete with graphics, and full integration with Samsung's OfficeServ Communicator and Messenger all bundled together with the versatility and cost saving features of VoIP.
Full Duplex Speaker Phone High quality, hands free, speaker phone operation Plug and Play Automatic setup for Windows 95 gets (PM288HC III only) users up and running immediately VoiceView Easy maneuvering between data, fax and voice modes during the same call.
4-kilobits-per-second fax modem with a full- duplex speaker phone and a digital answering machine.
70 support, full duplex speaker phone capabilities and a multi-featured telephone answering machine.
All the systems include state-of-the-art hardware specifications such as quad-speed CD-ROM drive, PCI Local Bus video, 64-bit graphics accelerator, 16-bit sound card, 16K internal/256K external cache, 1 MB standard/2MB maximum video RAM, powered stereo speakers and microphone, and full duplex speaker phone with answering system.
4 kbps fax modem with full duplex speaker phone and a removable 14.