So please join me in offering our congratulations to GKN Chassis Systems in Telford, Corus Distribution & Building Systems in Wolverhampton, Dunlop Aerospace Braking Systems in Coventry, Hozelock in Sutton Coldfield, ZF Lemforder in Solihull and Air Tube Conveyors in Hartlebury.
What does DABS stand for?
DABS stands for Dunlop Aerospace Braking Systems (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DABS
We have 18 other meanings of DABS in our Acronym Attic
- Diplomate of the American Board of Radiology
- Do A Barrel Roll (gaming)
- Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat (est. 2008; Afghan company)
- Daily Airspace Bulletin Switzerland (Swiss aeronautical publication)
- Defense Automated Bidders Service
- Diploma in Accounting & Business Studies
- Direct Access Beacon System
- Discrete Address Beacon System
- DODIIS AUTODIN Bypass System
- Dutch Association of Barbershop Singers
- Dynamic Airblast Simulator
- Drop Arm Bedside Commode
- Diplomate American Board of Spine Surgery
- Daam Aatu Basaltic Tuff (geology)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Toxicology
- Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco (Florida)
- Danmarks Bokse-Union (Denmark)
- Depolarization and Backscatter Unattended Lidar
- Deutscher Amateur Box Verband (German: German Amateur Boxing Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Dunlop Aerospace Braking Systems, a provider of wheels and brakes for ATR 72 aircraft, has signed a new maintenance contract with Serbia's Jat Airways.
INVESTING IN YOUNG PEOPLE NOMINEES Enigma Hair Salon Coventry Sports Trust Dunlop Aerospace Braking Systems Arrowsmith Engineering Air Atlantique/RVL Group Pailton Engineering Covington Developments Pitchline Transmissions Jade Engineering WINNER: Air Atlantique prides itself on the quality of its highly trained and expert engineers.
Coventry-based Dunlop Aerospace Braking Systems is using a major European aviation conference to inform airlines how to optimise their aircraft brake wear to generate significant cost savings - and see even greater financial benefits from the use of carbon pads.
The former apprentices at Dunlop Aerospace Braking Systems were given the honour at a ceremony held at the Council House.
West Midlands-based Dunlop Aerospace Braking Systems has landed a deal to supply vital components for a new generation of robot aircraft.
The 19 Dunlop Aerospace Braking Systems apprentices will be made Freemen of the City in a ceremony at the Council House next Tuesday.
Coventry-based Dunlop Aerospace Braking Systems has been named a Supplier of the Year by Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, the company that designs, develops, manufactures and supports advanced business jet aircraft.