Christeen is involved in the development of a six acre urban park on Euclid Avenue in Cleveland, at the grounds of Dunham Tavern Museum, where she is on the board.
What does DTM stand for?
DTM stands for Dunham Tavern Museum (Cleveland, OH)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DTM
We have 150 other meanings of DTM in our Acronym Attic
- Dortmund, Germany - Wickede (Airport Code)
- Down the Middle (fan shroud)
- Down Town Mafia (game)
- Down Town Manhattan
- Driver Test Manager
- Drop Track Message
- Drug Therapy Management (healthcare)
- Dual Thruster Module
- Dual Transfer Mode
- Dyed to Match (used in garment industry for matching an existing colour)
- Dynamic synchronous Transfer Mode (Dynarc/Net Insight)
- Dynamic Thermal Management (computing)
- Dynamic Trace Memorization
- Dynamic Traffic Management
- Dynamic Tunnel Multicast (networking)
- Diploma of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (academic accreditation)
- Dayton Tooling & Manufacturing Association (Dayton, OH)
- Defence Transport and Movements Agency (UK)
- Dépannage Télévision Magnétoscope Ardennais (French television repair company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shaw belongs to the University Club, serves on the boards of the Dunham Tavern Museum and the Avon Lake Kiwanis Club.