Marijuana is not harmless, particularly for adolescents," said Meier, who produced this finding from the long term Dunedin Multidisciplinary Health and Development Study.
What does DMHDS stand for?
DMHDS stands for Dunedin Multidisciplinary Health and Development Study
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Daughters of Mary Help of Christians (Siu Ming Catholic Secondary School; Hong Kong)
- Denver Metro Health Clinic (Denver, CO)
- Department of Managed Health Care (California)
- Developmental Myosin Heavy Chain
- Dickinson Mental Health Center (est. 1958; Ridgway, PA)
- Downtown Mental Health Center (San Diego, CA)
- Donald McDonald House Charities Japan (University of Tokyo Hospital; Tokyo, Japan)
- Department of Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities (Tennessee)
- Division of Mental Health Developmental Disabilities and Addictive Diseases (Georgia)
- Dunedin Multidisciplinary Health and Development Research Unit
- Développement et Management des Hommes et des Entreprises (French: Development and Management of People and Business)
- Director of Mental Health Education (Florida Department of Corrections)
- Des Moines Higher Education Collaborative (Iowa)
- Dance Music Hall of Fame
- Designated Mental Health Facility
- Draco Malfoy Hermione Granger (fanfiction)
- Department of Mental Health and Hygiene
- Division of Mental Health and Hospitals (New Jersey)
- Daewoo Mangalia Heavy Industry (shipbuilder; Romania)
- Disaster Mental Health Institute (University of South Dakota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Emde noted that these findings were very much in accord with the Dunedin Multidisciplinary Health and Development Study, a prospective study of 1,037 children born in Dunedin, New Zealand, between April 1972 and March 1973.
Moffitt and Caspi have collaborated with New Zealand researchers who organized the Dunedin project - formally known as the Dunedin Multidisciplinary Health and Development Study - to analyze data on psychological and behavioral development in the sample.