Receiving the grants are Blackfeet Community College, $150,000; Dull Knife Memorial College, $135,000; Fort Belknap College, $149,016; Little Big Horn College, $146,580; and Salish Kootenai College, $118,940.
What does DKMC stand for?
DKMC stands for Dull Knife Memorial College (now Chief Dull Knife College; Lame Deer, MT)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DKMC
We have 1 other meaning of DKMC in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Knowledge Management
- Don't Kill Me
- Drehkolben Maschine (German: Single-Rotation Engine, aka: SIM)
- Dropkick Murphys (band)
- Dyson Kissner Moran (New York)
- Danish Medicines Agency
- Dragon Keepers Masquerade Balls International
- Desert Knights Motorcycle Club
- Draper and Kramer Mortgage Corp. (Chicago, IL)
- Drench Kiss Media Corporation (New York, NY)
- David Kristian & Marie Davidson (musical duo)
- Downtown Kingston Management District (Jamaica)
- Darren Keeny Movie Experience (entertainment blog)
- Darrel Kreighbaum Memorial Library (Port Orange, FL)
- Dum Kultury Mesta Ostravy (Czech: Ostrava House of Culture; Czech Republic)
- Design Knowledge Management System (software project)
- Deutsche Knochenmarkspenderdatei (German Marrow Donor Program)
- Distributed Key Management System (IBM Corp.)
- Distributed Knowledge Management System
- Dynamic Kernel Module Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Dull Knife Memorial College on the North Cheyenne Reserveation in Lame Deer, Montana is one of the charter members of AIHEC.
The recipients include Salish-Kootenai College, Blackfeet Community College, Fort Belknap College, Little Big Horn College, Stone Child College and Dull Knife Memorial College.